Thursday, September 10, 2026

she's a writerrrrr

A little fun fact about me.. I am a screenwriter. An aspiring screenwriter. I want to do it all. Directing, producing, acting, and honestly anything the industry could offer. I love putting my film ideas into real writing. Well, I love when it's done. But the process... is a little rocky. I have been in the process of writing three scripts all at once, and I've just been taking my time. I'm still in the working stage of learning the ins and outs of how I work. 

But I'm trying to be as consistent as I can to just write whenever an idea comes to me. However, I am the type of person to plan when to write. I will need an entire outline to get all of my thoughts in order. By then, the idea is already gone. So, I just try to write when it comes to me. I don't know how people are able to finish these scripts in just a couple of days. It feels as if it's never going to get finished when I'm writing. Maybe I'll sneak a preview on here, hmm.

- m <3

No comments:

Post a Comment